I offer mathematics tutoring in the following areas:
Key Stage 3: Reinforcement of the basics and extension work for higher level students.
Key Stage 4: Foundation and Higher level GCSE preparation and GCSE Additional/Further Mathematics.
Key Stage 5:
- Preparation for "A" Level (short course). Available between the end of June and the start of Year 12.
- New "A" level course (Starting teaching September 2017).
- Old style "A" level core modules and Mechanics applied modules. (Please note that I don’t offer Statistics or Decision tutoring at the moment.)
- AQA Advanced Maths, Level 3 cerificate.
- Preparation for GCSE resit examinations.
Mature students: I offer assistance with basic numeracy and exam preparation. I can also help with the mathematics areas of further education courses. Recent examples include:
- Mathematics QTS tests
- Electrical engineering course
- Highways design course
- RAF airmen aptitude and functional mathematics tests